We are the summer camp of the Christian & Missionary Alliance for Southern Alberta, Canada, located about 100 km north-west of Calgary at the foot of the Canadian Rockies.
Our mission has been to "impact lives and challenge each individual to follow Christ in a unique, safe and caring environment". Every summer we offer 8 weeks of camp for Elementary, Jr. High and Senior High students, run entirely by volunteer staff. To learn more, look under About Us.
Family Fun Day
We are having a Family Fun Day Saturday June 24th from 10am at 2pm at Camp Chamisall. We'd love to see you come out a visit! Check it out: Family Fun Day!
Summer 2017 Registration is open!
|Week #1||July 2-8||Jr. High 6-9|
|Week #2||July 9-15||Elementary 3-5|
|Week #3||July 16-22||Jr. High 6-9|
|Week #4||July 23-29||Elementary 3-5|
|Week #5||July 30 - August 5||Jr. High 6-9|
|Week #6||August 6-12||Elementary 4-6|
|Week #7||August 13-19||Jr. High 6-9|
|Week #8||August 20-26||Sr. High 10-12|
- NOTE: dates are a week later than usual, due to the Calgary Board of Education school calendar.
- School grades indicated will be as of June 2017, NOT grade entering in September 2017.
- Camp fees for 2017 are $425.00 including GST, transportation from Calgary to Camp and back, meals and accommodation.
For camper registration and more details check out our Camper Registration Page.
Staff registration is now open! Staff Registration
Interested in getting the latest details and news about Camp Chamisall and its ministries? Be sure to sign up for our news letter, use the newsletter signup form to the right!
We are having a Family Fun Day Saturday June 24 2017 from 10am to 2pm!
If you've never been out to Chamisall or haven't been out in a while, this is a great opportunity to see Camp Chamisall.
We will have activities, games, crafts, tours and of course food.
We'd love to see you!
Click here for a map with driving instructions. Be sure to print this off as you will lose cellular coverage part way to camp. We'll have a shuttle bus to take you last part of the way, as the road is closed going into camp.
See you there!
Refer-a-friend and save $100 off your registration fee!
Have you signed up for Camp Chamisall and know of a friend that hasn’t? if they register for camp before June 15th, 2017 you could be eligible to save $100 off of your registration fee!
Here is what the program looks like:
- Both the Referred camper and the Referrer must contact the office to let us know about the referral. No refund can be issued until both notifications (email or phone) have been received. They must be received before JUNE 15 2017 of your camp in order to be eligible for the referral discount.
Referred friend qualifies if:
- they have never been to Camp Chamisall before as a camper
- the Referrer is not already receiving an additional discount or Campership Fund
- they do not require the use of the Campership Fund
- $100 referral discount is not applied or refunded until the new friend has registered and paid for their camp.
- If Referrer has already registered for camp, the discount will be refunded back to the credit card.
- If the Referred friend cancels their registration, the Referrer will be expected to pay back the $100 discount.
- Each child in a new family qualifies as one discount – For example, if one family refers another family who registers 2 children for a camp, the total discount to the referring family is $200 (2 x $100).
- Not Retro-active
- May only be applied to referrer’s registration fee’s.
- May not be applied to other campers registration fee’s, only the referrer’s registration fee.
- Siblings do not qualify as referrals.
Check here often for information on coming camp events and breaking news!
DOWNLOAD SPRING 2014 NEWSLETTER