Refer-a-friend and save $100 off your registration fee!
Have you signed up for Camp Chamisall and know of a friend that hasn’t? if they register for camp before June 15th, 2017 you could be eligible to save $100 off of your registration fee!
Here is what the program looks like:
- Both the Referred camper and the Referrer must contact the office to let us know about the referral. No refund can be issued until both notifications (email or phone) have been received. They must be received before JUNE 15 2017 of your camp in order to be eligible for the referral discount.
Referred friend qualifies if:
- they have never been to Camp Chamisall before as a camper
- the Referrer is not already receiving an additional discount or Campership Fund
- they do not require the use of the Campership Fund
- $100 referral discount is not applied or refunded until the new friend has registered and paid for their camp.
- If Referrer has already registered for camp, the discount will be refunded back to the credit card.
- If the Referred friend cancels their registration, the Referrer will be expected to pay back the $100 discount.
- Each child in a new family qualifies as one discount – For example, if one family refers another family who registers 2 children for a camp, the total discount to the referring family is $200 (2 x $100).
- Not Retro-active
- May only be applied to referrer’s registration fee’s.
- May not be applied to other campers registration fee’s, only the referrer’s registration fee.
- Siblings do not qualify as referrals.