Did you know that Camp Chamisall is largely funded through the support of individuals like you? Camper registration fees serve to cover the costs of operating our summer camps only; all other expenses and capital projects are funded through donations.
Methods of Giving:
- Securely on our website through Paypal (see below)
- Designate a gift to Camp Chamisall through your local Alliance church
- Mail a cheque to our mailing address:
#620 – 7620 Elbow Drive SW
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Call 1-877-322-4592 and request pre-authorized bank withdrawal for monthly giving (indicate the 3rd or 18th of the month and provide a blank cheque marked VOID)
- Set up a monthly donation via credit card over the phone (1-877-322-4592)
Every year there are campers wanting to experience a week at camp, but are unable to meet the full registration fee. Making a donation to our Camper Financial Assist Fund will help offset our estimated cost of $26,000 for 2016.
General Donations will be used where needed most in the maintenance and capital needs of Camp Chamisall as approved by the Camp Board. If you prefer to make a donation towards sending a child to camp, please see our Campership Fund. If you prefer to support camp through a donation in kind, please see our Wish List.