Summer 2017 Dates
|Week #1||July 2-8||Jr. High 6-9|
|Week #2||July 9-15||Elementary 3-5|
|Week #3||July 16-22||Jr. High 6-9|
|Week #4||July 23-29||Elementary 3-5|
|Week #5||July 30 - August 5||Jr. High 6-9|
|Week #6||August 6-12||Elementary 4-6|
|Week #7||August 13-19||Jr. High 6-9|
|Week #8||August 20-26||Sr. High 10-12|
- NOTE: dates are a week later than usual, due to the Calgary Board of Education school calendar.
- School grades indicated will be as of June 2017, NOT grade entering in September 2017.
- Camp fees for 2016 are $425.00 including GST, busing, meals and accommodation.
- Registration is now open! If you registered online last year, please have your user id and password ready register for this year. If you have not registered online before, you will be required to create a user account. Navigate to Camper Registration, or use this link: Camper Registration.
Elementary Camps (Grades 3-6)
Fun packed Elementary camps include wide games (outdoors or in the gym), tubing down the river, archery, riflery, crafts, free time and tuck shop, with each day ending gathered under the stars at the campfire circle.
Jr. High (Grades 6-9) & Sr. High (Grades 10-12) Camps
All the same great activities as our Elementary Camps but geared towards older students, plus extra activities offered including paintball, hiking and “box hockey”!
Over 200 people volunteer at least one week of their time to serve at Camp Chamisall each summer, with every week entirely staffed by volunteers. Roles include:
- Counselling / C.I.T.s (Counselors-in-Training)
- Kitchen Assistants
- Housekeeping … and more!
Interested in any of these roles? Consider investing a week of your summer “impacting lives and challenging each individual to follow Christ” at Camp Chamisall this summer!
We need your help!